The type of personal data we collect and process
2.1. (1) Personal data may be collected through the website using a contact form available in the “Contact” section of the website.
(2) The personal data collected via the contact form described in point (1) shall be limited to “name” and “email” only, and shall not be collected and stored in a database, but shall only be used for feedback.
(3) The provision of the data referred to in paragraph (2) shall be completely free and voluntary.
2.2. The project partners shall not request from the users of the website any personal data other than those described in point 2.1, and the project partners shall not be responsible for their storage and/or deletion when providing such data.
2.3. The user of the website may not provide personal data relating to and concerning third parties without their knowledge and explicit consent.
Purposes for which we use your personal data
3.1. We use the personal data provided by you to process your enquiry made via the contact form described in point 2. 1.
3.2. In addition to the processing of your request, the personal data and information provided may also be used to improve the changingwithclimate-bg.org website, without in any way compromising the privacy and/or confidentiality of your personal data.
Storage period for the personal data you provide
4.1. Your personal data provided via the contact form is only stored for the time during which our bilateral correspondence takes place. If you request it, the data will be deleted.
4. 2. The project partners are not allowed to make any use of the personal data provided by you for other purposes.
4. 3. The project partners undertake to delete all personal data provided immediately after the expiration of the period described in point 4.1. time limits, unless an express statutory provision provides otherwise.
Mechanisms of protection of your personal data
5.1. The personal data provided by you is stored on password-protected servers.
5.4. Access to the personal data provided by you is restricted and may only be exercised by certain persons expressly authorised by contract or otherwise to operate and/or maintain the changingwithclimate-bg. org website.
5.5. Project partners are not allowed to provide your personal data to third parties without your explicit consent, except as described in point (2) below.
(2) Disclosure of your personal data to third parties may be made without your explicit consent in the following cases: where necessary in order to comply with the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria and the European Union; in response to a duly issued and final court order; in the case of a motivated legal request from the public authorities, as well as in other situations explicitly provided for by law.
Your rights in relation to your personal data
6.1. (1) As a user of the website, you have certain rights in relation to the personal data you provide, of which you are the owner.
(2) You may request that your personal data be deleted at any time.
6. 2. All the rights described in point 6.1 are exercised by the users of the website freely and free of charge.
6. 3. (1) In exercising any of the rights described in clause 6.1. by a user of the website, the project partners are not entitled to refuse to carry out the corresponding counter-action, unless there is an objective obstacle (force majeure) and/or a legal prohibition to carry out the latter.
Use of “cookies” and Google analytics
(2) Cookies are small text data files that are stored on your computer or mobile device. When you visit the website they provide only technical information about the respective website user. Such data may relate to: the individual sections of the website you have viewed; the amount of time you have spent viewing a particular section of the website; The IP address provided by your ISP through which you accessed the website; the date and time of your visit to the website; characteristic and type of internet “browser” you use; the type of device from which you visited the website; your preferred website language, etc.
(3) Cookies are completely safe and cannot negatively affect the performance of your computer or mobile device.
(4) More information on cookies can be found at: http://www. allaboutcookies.org/.
7 2. (1) The information obtained by means of cookies is completely anonymous and can in no way be used to individualize/identify a specific website user.
(2) The information provided by cookies helps to determine how well the website meets your needs; whether you find the information you need quickly and easily; which sections of the website are of most interest to you, etc. , thus creating the opportunity to make the website more convenient, useful and interesting for you – the users.
7.3. (1) The activation of cookies is not a mandatory condition for using the changingwithclimate-bg.org website.
(2) Even if you have cookies enabled, you can disable them at any time using the “settings” of your internet browser. The settings vary depending on the type of browser – Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, etc. and can be found on the official website of the respective internet browser.
(3) Disabling cookies may adversely affect your experience on the website by disabling or limiting some of its functionality.
7. 4. (1) The changingwithclimate-bg.org website uses “Google analytics”.
(2) Through “Google analytics”, Google analyses your use of the website. Google Analytics uses so-called. “cookies, i. e. text files stored on your computer to allow analysis of your use of the website. The information collected by cookies about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server and stored there. Relevant results are provided to project partners in an anonymised form.
(3) You may withdraw your consent to the analysis of your use of the changingwithclimate-bg. org website by Google Analytics at any time. This is done by downloading and installing a special “Opt-out Browser Add-on” provided by Google at: https://tools. google. com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Contact for questions about your personal data
9.1. (1) If you have any questions about your personal data, you can contact the project partners.
(2) Contact with the project partners can be made both through the contact form available in the “Contacts” section of the website and at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
9.2. In case of questions related to the protection of your personal data, you may also contact the supervisory authority for personal data protection in the Republic of Bulgaria – the Commission for Personal Data Protection:
Address: Sofia, bul. “Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov” № 2
tel.: 02/ 915 35 18